Sunday, January 08, 2012

Ben Roethlisberger, like every other sentient being on earth with access to a television, radio or newspaper, is aware of the media onslaught surrounding Tim Tebow. In a media conference call in advance of this week's Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos playoff game, Roethlisberger noted that the attention must be difficult for Tebow.
"It's got to be tough. Every time you turn it on, you see something about Tebow. I can only imagine what it's like for his teammates. Just watching today, it's the Steelers versus Tim Tebow. No, it's the Steelers versus the Broncos, so I can only imagine what it's like for him with all the eyes and the attention on him and the pressure. It can't be fun. I feel for him a little bit.
"I don't think Tim's really calling ESPN and asking them to talk about him," Roethlisberger said. "I would assume his teammates understand it. It's a tough thing. It's the position we play.?

No comments:

Post a Comment