Thursday, January 12, 2012

Darren Criss: I Don't Know What I'm Doing Here

Darren Criss: I Don't Know What I'm Doing Here To say the last two years have been a whirlwind for Darren Criss would be the understatement of the century. Thanks to Glee, he's gone from nameless face in the crowd to megastar with fans the world over -- of both the famous and non-famous variety. In the new issue of Details magazine, he recounts an adorable exchange with the former.
More: Chris Colfer Isn't Leaving Glee
"I never thought I would meet Mariah Carey," he says in the February issue. "But I really never thought I'd be introduced to her by Whitney Houston. She's like, 'Hey, baby, this is Mariah.' I'm like, iI know. I'm Darren. I don't know what I'm doing here.'"
MORE: Darren Criss vs. Daniel Radcliffe vs. Nick Jonas
Happy to see that all the sudden fame truly hasn't gone to his head!

Elsewhere in the interview (that accompanies this killer photo), Darren talks about the last year, saying, "Hollywood is a strange, strange thing. I feel like I've been invited to a very exclusive ball and I'm just trying to make nice with everybody and hope that if they kick me out they'll at least give me a ride home."
Yea ... I don't think finding someone to pick him up would be that tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment